Ads, Polls, and FAQs

Photo from the first-ever article
(Coke Bottle Exhaust

Hey you! Welcome back to your favorite on-again-off-again F1 opinions blog! As you may have noticed, some things have change about the blog, and I'm here to be transparent about them.

(If you'd like to skip to a section, copy and cntrl/apple+f the number of stars that correlates to the section:)

* Layout
** Ads
*** The future of the blog
**** Feedback

Layout *
Firstly, you'll of course notice the updated layout, which is still a work in progress, but apart from some stylistic things, will largely stay the same. Like it? There's a poll on the top of the sidebar that you can participate in to voice your opinion. Don't like it? I'd encourage you to do the same. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it would be super helpful if you could let me know if you like it.

Ads **
You've also probably noticed some ads (or maybe you haven't...) popping up every now and then. Those are here to stay, yes [ :( ] Buuuuut I promise it doesn't mean the blog is going commercial or full clickbait. [ :) ] It's still gunna feature commentary at the same level of passion I've always tried to achieve. That said, it would mean the world to me if you could whitelist this site to support my efforts to bring you the best quality articles I can every week. Thank you :)!

How to whitelist in AdBlock™

The future (bum bummmm) ***
For anyone who's been a part of the G+ community or read the blog for any length of time knows, its one of the most inconsistent things ever. (Sorry!) So every time a new article pops up, I'm sure many long-time readers think "Oh jeez, how long's he gunna be writing for this time..." (Read in super-disappointed voice). So ill tell you upfront... I don't know. August is my tentative date, but it could stop before then. Really the blog is based on passion, and that's something that comes and goes. I wouldn't want to put out articles I don't care about for the sake of views or Ad money. What I can tell you though, is that articles will come out Wednesday and Friday, and every Sunday that there's a race.

Feedback ****

Traditionally, the only forms of feedback I had to guage audience enjoyment was views or +1s. I'd like to expand that with comments and responses, polls, etc. I think it'll make for a great community of FF1 readers and F1 fans to discuss and debate (readers have inspired tons of articles in the past!). Also, I'm opening up the blog for a free-write space, so anyone who wants to write about the sport they love without having to maintain a website can do so for free! Just contact me on G+ or on my email: alexanderj489@gmail.com I'm really excited about what we can build together here, and I hope you'll stick around to see us grow.

And, as always, thank you for reading!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Biggest Contracts In F1 History

5 Ugliest F1 Cars of All Time

F1 Game 2012 Tips and Tricks