ForeverF1 Ranks on the Top 70 Formula 1 Blogs




When I started this blog almost 8 years ago, I had no idea what it would become. Over the course of this time, from Google+ everyday, to hiatus, to returning and trying to build it back up, this has been a journey like no other. I want to thank all that have stuck around since the beginning, and congratulate all those that have just come along. For those that are wondering what I'm on about: 


https://blog.feedspot.com/f1_formula_one_blogs/


ForeverF1 was recently listed as one of the top 30 blogs in the world for Formula 1 coverage. Despite our (admittedly) sporadic contributions, I am so glad to see the support and recognition that it has taken so long to achieve. Thank you to all of you, without whom this never would have been possible. 


- Samuel

Comments

Post a Comment