To All Those Who Have Ever Read ForeverF1



Thank You! Today marks another anniversary of the day I came onto this Earth. Life is a gift, and I believe it should be spent on the things you love. Formula 1 is my passion, my heart and soul, and ForeverF1 helps me live my dreams of being involved in the sport as well as sharing what I love with others. It’s an honor to know that so many people from around the world like what I post. I won’t go into anything about how I was in a hard spot in my life when I made the blog and that’s how I got by it because I’m in no position to complain, but what I want to say is thank you, for making my life so much better. I hope you continue to enjoy what I write and I will do my best to make it the best, highest quality content I can possibly create because I owe it to you. But enough about me, really this all just boils down to thank you so very much for reading.

Happy November 13th.

Comments