4 Best Drivers of the British Grand Prix

4. Kimi Raikkonen



Today Kimi broke the record for most consecutive race finishes in the points at 25. That in itself deserves a spot on the list, but he also fought his way into the top 5. He got lucky, yes, but he still fought as much as he could to hold his positions. The high finish helped him to keep his place in the championship, so it's an important finish for him.

3. Lewis Hamilton



He was unfortunately taken out by Pirelli while leading the race, but he battled back to clinch a 4th place finish from near to last. He definitely would have won if it wasn't for the failure, so he gets a respectable 3rd.

2. Mark Webber



Honestly, I didn't think he would ever make a top four list, but that's F1 for you, full of surprises. That was also before he announced his retirement, I just thought he would stop caring, but he's proved me wrong by fighting like a hell to nearly pip Rosberg for 1st. Great drive by the 36 year-old.

1. Nico Rosberg



I wish I had started the blog earlier, because I would always rant about how good this guy is, and if I had the blog earlier I would have been able to predict his skill. I mentioned it in my who should replace Mark Webber article so I guess I managed it. Anyway, He was great today, never gave up, and was able to come back from a poor start to a great win. If he wins Spa and Monza, he'll have a clean sweep of the major, original races. Good luck Nico!

Comments